LeanEco’s team is formed by highly skilled and devoted employees.
Today, LeanEco’s team has more than 110 years of accumulated experience in highly relevant business areas like UPS, power electronics and IT.
And we have a unique network that extends the capabilities of LeanEco far beyond our
- Member of Centre of Electrical Energy Systems (CEES) (founded by Klaus Moth in 1996), listing members like
- Aalborg University
- Technical University of Denmark
- University of Southern Denmark
- A number of leading, global enterprises within power electronics
- Please refer to www.cees.dk
- Member of The Partnership for Hydrogen and Fuel Cells.
- Please refer to www.hydrogennet.dk
Besides, LeanEco is supported by the EUDP programme (Danish Energy Agency).