Making the infrastructure alive!
For years, the market has offered complex management software solutions.
And they have offered advanced socalled “configurators”, that basically a sales tool can help to generate a shopping list.
However sophisticated, they all suffer from the mutual limitation that they have no ability to change or control the actual power hardware system itself – at the most it is a passive, one-way monitoring.
We are more ambitious: In our opinion, management is to make things happen that otherwise would not happen!
Our LivingPower solution offers a radical change: A dynamic interactive system that can change itself or be changed on-the-fly.
- Genuine simplicity
- Genuine configurator that is able to – yes – configure the solution
- On-demand change of architecture, capacity, functionality, priorities etc.
- Highly autonomous – no need for user interaction, if this is desired
- The DNA of business model innovation – enabling new services and value streams – e.g.
- Remote support
- New functions, change of user interface, language etc.
- Data logging, preventive maintenance
- Performance improvements on all key parameters
- Cost effective
- Opens the door for external control and value creation (like server room mgmt.)
- Fault handling
- Ressource optimisation
- Safety schemes
- Energy cost optimisation
LeanEco’s unique power platform is patented (WO 2010/038152 A1)